Filed in Labels: 0 comments
Hi all, – and for the past 4 years, I’ve been running my own wildly successful battery reconditioning business, and loving every second of it.

And I probably wouldn’t be making 6 figures a year if it weren’t for my passion for alternative energy.

You see, years ago I was thinking of going “off-grid” with solar panels.

Now… if you already have a solar panel system, you know how expensive battery banks get. Anywhere between $1000 to $10,000 or more.

That's way more than I could afford at that time. And in all honesty, I was having trouble sleeping at night… trying to figure out where to get reliable, high-capacity batteries from… without breaking the bank.

Until one day when Frank, the DIY veteran (and licensed electrician) next door dropped the bombshell: 

"Have you considered getting a forklift battery? They're probably the best you could get for a solar panel system".

"Are you insane"? I said... "These babies are at least $3000 a pop... There’s no way on earth I'm going to pay that much".

"I know" he said...
"But What If I Showed You a Way
to Get Near-New Batteries Completely Free...
Would That Be of Interest to You"?

"take me more here...!"

Share This Post

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

0 comments to “RestoreBatteries - the ultimate energy back-end offer”

Comments
Leave a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Zionn designed by ZENVERSE | Converted by Blogger Template Place Collaboration One-4-All